Office: (509) 222-6400 Attendance: (509) 222-6402
A few reminders below
- SCHOOL BEGINS AT 8:40 A.M. The first bell rings at 8:35 a.m.
- Please call the ATTENDANCE LINE AT 222-6402 when your child is absent from school.
- All students must CHECK IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE during the day. The Office will CALL your student when you arrive! Please plan accordingly.
- Homework requests: Please be advised that homework will be sent the following day.
- The east loop is for BUSES ONLY. the front of the school is for parent pick up/drop off AND buses! Please be aware of Buses and NO PARKING in the loop!!
- VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED YEARLY. These are available online or in the main office. Please complete prior to a field trip, being a classroom helper and/or PTO volunteer opportunities. Processing takes approximately one week.
- We cannot have any medication, prescription and/or over-the-counter without a medication at school form filled out by your physician yearly. This includes cough drops.
- Parents are welcome to have lunch with their students. Please only eat in the cafeteria. Hallway tables are for classroom use only.